Abortion is a process of terminating a pregnancy so that is doesn’t lead to child birth. A miscarriage can also result in incomplete pregnancy or abortion. This medical process can be completely natural or even induced.
Abortion can happen in the first trimester. In second trimester, an abortion may happen, but almost never in the third trimester.
What a lot of people aren’t really aware of is that there are numerous methods of inducing abortion. And certainly the ones trying to keep their baby should avoid all these measures. One thing that everyone should know is that these techniques aren’t really fool proof and there can be great complications and health risks with the abortion when the pregnancy advances. Some methods are:
- Excessive consumption of Vitamin C
- Women in the third month of their pregnancy can even induce abortion by drinking around 6,000 mg of Vitamin C.
- One of the prime considerations when consuming Vitamin C is that it doesn’t consist of rosehips. It should be pure ascorbic acid. So be wary of the same as most cheap brands don’t offer pure Vitamin C.
- Why it is essential to consume pure Vitamin C, most of you would be thinking? Well, the need for such efficacy is creating a hostile atmosphere for the egg that has been fertilized not to implant. It would be best to consume this medication early in the morning.
- Parsley can also lead to abortion. High amounts can induce contractions. You can place some stalks of parsley in the vagina to cause abortion.
- Also, juice made from parsley can speed up the process.
Home Remedies For Abortion
There are a few home remedies that can induce abortion or accelerate the process in a natural way. These remedies are quite easy to use as well as related with lesser health risks. The remedies are as follows:
- Whole grains
- Nutmeg tea
- Rose hips
- Fish oil
- Cod liver oil
- Fresh dairy products
- Raspberry tea
- White rose petals, 10-20g
- Bayberry and other berries
Whether abortion is natural or induced, it is certainly painful and can cause bleeding. So you need to stay safe. Read some safety tips that should be practised during an abortion.
- Some natural remedies can prove helpful in relaxing the uterus. Rose hips can prove advantageous.
- A stronger immune system can be assured by consuming fresh fruits and drinking fresh juices.
- Corn silk as well as nutmeg tea can reduce the amount of bleeding.
- Include thyme in tea and drink it to expel the placenta.
You should remember that these natural methods may be safe, but you should certainly get yourself examined by a physician after inducing abortion. It may happen that a failed pregnancy leaves remnants behind thus making uterus prone to health complications.